Types of Data Collected
Collected information includes, but is not limited to, your user name and email address. Additional personally identifiable information will not be collected without your explicit approval. We collect non-sensitive data (such as IP address) through the use of “cookies” – a standard practice that helps us improve user experience on the website. Other non-identifiable data includes time and date of website visits, user actions on our website, and so on.
Uses of Gathered Data
The collected information will be used ONLY:
- To improve the user’s experience on our website.
- To answer user questions.
- To resolvele issues or disputes.
Information we collect will be used only for the purposes specified when you were asked to provide the information.
Do We Share Your Information?
We will not distribute, sell, or rent your personal information. However, there are a few situations that may require us to disclose your data:
- Relevant laws or regulations require us to disclose data
- Protecting our property and rights
- Documenting a user’s deceitful or unlawful actions on the site
- If your behavior on the site is identified as harmful
We’ve taken all necessary measures to guarantee that no one but us has access to your personal data.
Although our website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for those sites’ content. The personal information you share on those websites is therefore beyond the scope of our liability.
Here are specific instructions on how to disable cookies for popular browsers: