The Best Bitcoin Casino Sites - 2019
We won and lost on all the bitcoin gambling sites listed on this website.
Hi, I am Jovan, a Bitcoin enthusiast and BTC casino tester!
After going through the good, the bad, and the ugly on crypto gambling platforms, I decided to review, rate, and rank the best Bitcoin casinos out there!
What’s in it for you?
- First-hand experience based casino reviews
- Monthly performance updates for each casino
- A list of the best crypto betting, poker, and dice sites
I also have a write-up on the procedure I use to test the sites (here is a link to the spreadsheet I use to guide my testing process) and a Bitcoin gambling guide with things you need to know before choosing a crypto casino. Below is the table with best Bitcoin casinos for 2019:
17 Best Bitcoin Casino Sites - (April 2019)
- Fast Withdrawals
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Support
Welcome bonus 5 BTC +250
- Also a Sportsbook
- Fast Payouts
- Best Support
Welcome Bonus 100% Up to
- Instant Payouts
- Best Customer Support
- No Minimum Deposits
100% Up to 1.5 BTC +100
- Outstanding Support
- Wide Range of Games
- Also a Sportsbook
Welcome Bonus 5 BTC +300
- Extensive Game
- Selection Responsive Designs
- Almost Instant Payouts
100% Up to 1 BTC
- VIP Club
- Free Spins Friday
- Fast Withdrawals
100% Welcome Bonus + 200
- Welcome Bonus Upto 1BTC
- A Complete Sportsbook
- Instant Payments
100% Up to 1 BTC Cashback
- High Payout Rates
- Safe and Secure Environment
- Regular Free Spins for Regular Visitors
Get Up to € 300 + 50 Free
- Wide Variety Of Tournaments
- VIP Offers
- Responsive Gaming
100% Up to €500 + 200 Free
- 100% welcome bonus
- Weekly 15% cashback
- All required licenses present
Welcome Bonus €500 + 200
- Wild Wednesday Spin Day
- Weekly Cashback
- Exclusive VIP Bonuses
100% Welcome Bonus +100
- Monday Free Spins
- High Roller Bonus
- Safe and Secure
Welcome Bonus 100% Up To €100 + 100 FREEESPINS
- Fast Cash-outs
- 24/7 Support
- 2000+ Games
Up to €600 + 250 Free Spins
- No Deposit Bonus
- Casino Live Games
- Great Mobile Casino
Get $20 No Deposit
- Wide variety of games
- No Limit Cashout
- Safe and Secure Environment
Get Up to $1000 + 240 Free Spins
- Multiple Deposit Methods
- Has Over 100,000 Players
- Safe and Secure
100% Up to €300 +50 Free
- 100% Matched Bonus Offers
- Has Poker and Sports Betting
- Dedicated Customer Support
Welcome Bonus Get 150%
Up to $1500
The Procedure I Use To Weed Out The Dodgy Ones, Choose and Rank The Best BTC Casinos Here!
To ensure I cover it all and evaluate all important characteristics of all online casinos I have devised unique approach.
I follow it through regardless of whether the casino is big or small, new or old, known or obscure.
By evaluating all establishments against the same criteria I feel I am creating a meaningful comparison between them.
So here is how it goes!
- Anonymous sign up – I never sign up with emails associated with my domain name to avoid any potential preferential treatment from the crypto casinos. Instead, I use random inboxes hosted with Google and Yahoo to create an account and document the ease or difficulty of the process.
- Study the terms of service – I do that before depositing to make sure I can claim the bonus whenever available.
- Deposit – Using my own BTC accounts, I make Bitcoin deposits.
- Bonus – I do due diligence on bonuses offered by the casino and the restrictions and rules associated with them.
- Play games – I play games from different categories – slots, dice, card games, live casino games – on desktop and mobile devices alike to see how smooth and bug-free they play.
- Test the support team – Inevitably, I raise a ticket or two and chat with the customer service representatives to see how knowledgeable and courteous they are.
- I also withdraw – Once the withdrawal requirements are met, I submit a request to see how quickly and smoothly funds can be retrieved from the casino.
- Casino background – I spend a lot of time on a meta-research, browsing Bitcoin gambling Reddit threads and other discussion boards to see how good a reputation the casino has. Part of the reputation relies on the language used in the terms of service and whether the casino is provably fair or not. I study the game providers too, as some developers simply deliver more reliable games than others
Below here I tried to list a few Pros and Cons about each of the Best Bitcoin Casinos, 2019
1. FortuneJack: Oldest, Large Satisfied User-Base and the most Secure
Oldest: One of the oldest and most well-known places for some crypto fun, FortuneJack is a casino of many merits. Intuitive interface and a large selection of provably fair games makes it a prime choice for new and experienced Bitcoin gamblers alike.
Large Satisfied User-Base: So far, its reputation is rather untarnished despite the large player base it commands.
Secure: It is a secure place that provides 2FA, a secure connection, and a Curacao license. The latter in particular is not all that common among Bitcoin casinos.
Swift Processing: All these security measures don’t mean that you’ll have to wait a long time to start gambling at FortuneJack. Quite the contrary, after a swift email verification you’ll be good to go and claim the massive deposit bonus the casino offers. Up to 5 BTC can be yours to play with. At the moment of writing, this amounts to over $30,000!
FortuneJack doesn’t have a no deposit bonus, but it is a Bitcoin casino where free spins can be easily obtained.
Overall: If you consider the full package, FortuneJack easily becomes one of the favorites for the top spot.
- Lavish welcome bonus
- Tight security
- Excellent selection of games
- Great interface
- Supports several cryptocurrencies
- Good customer support
- Clear terms of service
- Not all games are bug free
- Bonus money can be used only on slots
2. 7Bit Casino: Best Customer Support, Wide Range of Games and 4BTC Bonus
Best Customer Support: 7Bit Casino is a very solid gambling platform. It has probably the best customer service in the industry. Its fast and polite team of knowledgeable agents is ready to help you around the clock.
Wide Range of Games and Payment Methods: 7Bit sports also a wide variety of games which players can enjoy instantly, as both deposits and withdrawals are extremely fast. Mind, Bitcoin is far from the only payment method accepted at 7Bit. Credit cards, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe, and Cubits are the other options available.
Mobile Friendly and 4BTC + 100 Spins: 7Bit is well optimized for mobile devices and its enjoyable selection of games can be explored fully on the go with the large Bitcoin casino bonus that welcomes all newcomers. 4 BTC across as many deposits is quite generous, especially when paired with 100 free spins.
There are ongoing weekly bonuses, free spins, and cash backs for regular players as well.
This is another casino licensed in Curacao.
- Superb customer service
- Quick deposits and withdrawals
- Many currencies are supported
- Great deposit bonuses
- Secure and reputable casino
- Good selection of games
- Mobile support
- Several live games
- Provably fair
- Weekly bonuses
- Interface could be better
- Games could feel a bit clunky
- Bonus terms and conditions are not very clear without opening an account
3. mBit Casino : A Very Well-Rounded Gambling Platform
Casino and sportsbook in one, mBit is an online Bitcoin casino that has it all. An easy sign-up process, decent bonuses, a VIP reward scheme, and regular tournaments make this site a very well-rounded gambling platform.
Games: The selection of games over at mBit is mesmerizing. Nearly 1000 titles will be fighting for your attention, including well over 50 live casino games. All games are well-optimized and play smoothly.
Bonuses: The deposit bonuses are not the most breathtaking out there, but they are reasonable, especially when backed up by the regular weekly offerings.
Customer Support: mBit has an excellent customer support team that is available around the clock.
The casino has a self-exclude option as well, even though it is not integrated into the customer account interface. To get a time out from gambling, players need to contact the support team.
mBit Casino Pros:
- Superb support team
- An incredible variety of games
- Good welcome bonus
- Generous weekly bonuses
- VIP program
- Well-optimized for mobile
- Fast transactions
- A good selection of cryptocurrencies
- Certain bonuses have demanding terms and conditions
- Unclear whether the games are provably fair or not
I also have included a detailed explanation of these pros and cons on the page dedicated to mBit
4. Konung Casino: Easy To Use Casino With Best Customer Support
Konung is one of the best new Bitcoin casinos out there. Even though it’s been around for just over a year, Konung has already coined a very solid reputation.
Game Selection: With its seemingly infinite selection of quality games and deposit bonuses that guarantee free spins, Konung Casino knows how to attract new players. It knows how to retain them too because regular weekly bonuses are a thing, together with some of the biggest jackpots you can find.
Best Customer Support: Additionally, the customer service of this playfully themed BTC casino is among the best in the industry, making Konung a prime choice for many.
Easy To Use: The sign-up process is easy and quick, while the deposit methods are aplenty: credit cards, Paysafe, Skrill, Neteller, Zimpler, Sofort, and Bitcoin.
Konung Casino holds a license issued in Curacao and has a robust security suite in place.
Konung Casino Pros:
- Vast selection of games
- Numerous game providers
- Live dealing features are on
- Has over a dozen different payment methods
- Live chat support available
- Fiat currencies are also accepted
- Biggest Jackpots you can find
- Cool weekly bonuses
Konung Casino Cons:
- Not great initial deposit bonuses
- Has some restrictions on withdrawals
To know more about such restrictions of Konung Casino, check out my detailed review on it
5. BuranCasino : Decent Bonuses but Excellent Game Selection
Bonuses: Buran Casino has been around for about two years now and welcomes new players with up to €500 deposit bonus and 200 free slot spins. While the bonus is somewhat average, the wagering requirements can be met relatively easily.
Registration: This Bitcoin casino requires slightly more information from new players than the industry standard. Personal info like phone and birth date must be inserted during the registration process.
Excellent Game Selection: It is well worth it, though, because the game selection is excellent, the customer support is absolute stars, and the interface is quick and responsive.
There are several ongoing weekly promotions and a neat VIP program that uses entertaining tournaments to reward casino players.
BuranCasino.com supports no fewer than 12 languages but gamblers from 11 countries, including the US and the UK, are forbidden to enjoy some lively Bitcoin betting at the casino.
Buran Casino Pros:
- Games from esteemed software providers
- Best game filtering options
- 100% up to €500 bonus + reload bonuses
- Live dealer cash back offers
- Also has VIP offers
- Responsive customer support
Buran Casino Cons:
- Applies jurisdiction based restrictions
- Crypto Transactions are not accepted
I have an elaborated review post on Buran Casino, if you want to know more about it.
6. Cloudbet: 5 BTC First Deposit Bonus + 50 Free Spins
Best Bonuses: Cloudbet is one of the biggest gambling establishments in the crypto world. Casino and sportsbook combined, Cloudbet has first deposit bonus of up to 5 BTC! New players can benefit from 50 free spins as well.
On top of this, the betting limits are very wide, i.e. low minimum and high maximum bets allow players with different bankrolls to enjoy the games. And enjoy them they will, as the selection is excellent, while the live casino boasts some of the best dealers in the industry.
Mobile Friendly: Cloudbet has a very well-designed site with a splendid mobile version.
Licensed in Montenegro, Cloudbet is one of the oldest Bitcoin casinos that boasts impeccable reputation, largely thanks to its good business practices and the impregnable cold storage that keeps all crypto assets safe.
CloudBet Casino Pros:
- Accepts BTC and Bitcoin Cash
- Offers a 5BTC welcome bonus
- Fast bonus processing
- Very well categorized, easy to use website
- Also offers sports books
- Available in multiple languages
- Accepts players from countries where gambling is legal
- Supported by top software providers
- Responsive website
- Round the clock chat and email support.
CloudBet Casino Cons:
- Completely depended on BTC or Bitcoin Cash
To know more about it, check my page with a detailed tested review on CloudBet.
7. DasIst Casino: German Casino with Many Games and Basic Bonuses
Basic Bonus: A Bitcoin casino made in Germany, DasIst has a hefty selection of games and reasonable bonuses. While the combined monetary value of the three deposit bonuses amounts to only €600, players also get 250 free spins, which is awesome.
There is a VIP program that will take you on an exploratory journey through Germany. Besides learning stuff, your account can grow in rank and secure you some nice bonuses down the road.
Many Payment Methods: DasIst Casino supports many payment methods besides BTC and provides excellent customer support.
Wide Range Of Games: The selection of games over at DasIst is among the richest offerings there are. More than 1000 titles await gamblers from around the world, with a decent choice of cool live games.
Obviously, besides English, DasIstCasino.com is available in German, but the site has Swedish and Russian versions too.
DasIst Casino Pros:
- Sports 1.5 BTC + 100 free spins as a bonus
- Offers a wide range of video slots and jackpot games
- Well categorized games, easy to use interface
- Games are provided by top software providers
- Easy to sign up
- Accepts BTC + other top fiat currencies
- High-speed action on table games with hundreds of players
DasIst Casino Cons:
- Players from the USA are not allowed to play
- Swedish players cannot use bonuses
- Certain games are unavailable in certain geographical locations
Do you want to know more such facts about this German casino? Check out my Dasist review here
8. Mars Casino: Large Player Base + 1500 Games + Best For USA Players
Many Users and Games: Mars Casino has an extremely large player base that enjoys a fine selection of about 1500 provably fair games.
Easy To Use: Mars Casino is a very well-rounded offering, with intuitive interface,, opt-out option, and amazing customer support.
Bonuses: The initial deposit bonuses might not seem all that impressive, even though the added free spins beef up the welcome offers.
However, Mars Casino has regular running promotions that grant cash for wagering, more free spins, and 15% cashback.
Territorial Flexibility: Now, Mars doesn’t have territorial restrictions which makes it probably the best Bitcoin casino USA players can enjoy, but it requires extensive ID validation upon registering. Still, providing the necessary papers has the added bonus of increasing the overall security of the site.
Mars Casino Pros:
- Unique casino themes
- Over 1300 games
- Accepts multiple coins and payment methods
- Softswiss provides 100% provably fair games
- Decent minimum deposit amounts
- Almost instant withdrawals for verified players
Mars Casino Cons:
- Small bonus packages
- Wagering requirements for bonuses are mostly x40.
I have explained each of these pros and cons on the Mars Casino Review Page on my website
9. Bovada Casino: Accepts US Players + Easy To Use + Decent Game Selection and Bonuses
Accepts US Players: Another casino that accepts players from the US, Bovada is a well-known name in the crypto gambling scene.
Decent Bonuses and Games: Throughout the years, it has had its ups and downs but right now Bovada Casino is a solid choice. Intuitive interface and a fine selection of games welcome new players, together with some solid deposit bonuses. Neither the game collection nor the bonuses are among the largest in the industry, but they are decent enough.
Easy To Use: The site is optimized for mobile devices and accepts payments from credit cards and BTC wallets.
Bovada Casino Pros:
- Offers up to $3000 welcome bonuses
- Also sports a sportsbook
- Has over 15 years of experience in US gambling marketplace.
- Offers all types of casino games
- Excellent customer support
- The realistic live casino section
- Also has poker in their game categories
- Fast transactions
- Games from top game providers
Bovada Casino Cons:
- Banking is customized for US players
- Only email support
10. BitcoinCasino.us: Accepts US Players + Easy Payment System
Along with players from the USA, BitcoinCasino.us accepts players from all around the world.
Accepts Many Crypto Coins: Gamblers can deposit BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, and even Doge. Such coins. Much variety. Wow.
This is one of the most diverse crypto gambling sites, with dedicated games for each currency it supports.
Easy Payments System: Deposits and withdrawals happen very quickly, which allows new players to benefit from the massive deposit bonuses right away. Up to 5 BTC can be claimed, together with daily and weekly reloads.
These generous bonuses can be applied toward most games available at the casino, but it is the slots that contribute 100% toward the wagering requirements.
Sadly, as is often the case with large deposit bonuses, the wagering requirements are serious: 40 times the bonus. I have included more such details about Bitcoincasino.us on its review post.
- Accepts players from the US and the rest of the world
- Accepts a wide range of crypto coins
- Offers welcome bonus of 5 BTC
- Also offers Everyday Reload and Weekend Bonuses
- Weekly tournaments with 25 winners every week
- Games are properly categorized and easy to find
- Instant Payouts
- Fast Registration Process
- Mobile Friendly
- No company address on support or any other pages
11. 1xBit Casino: Wide Selection Games + Upto 1 BTC Welcome Bonus
Another sportsbook and casino, 1xBit is among the strongest entries in the crypto gambling scene. It accepts many cryptocurrencies and maintains a very large number of sports betting markets, including eSports like CS:GO, League of Legends, DOTA 2, and others.
Wide Range Of Games: 1xBit provides a wide selection of slot games with some serious jackpots, but it also has a vast selection of intriguing proprietary games. Throw in the mix some live casino action and you have yourself a comprehensive entertaining platform.
Welcome Bonus: Let’s not forget the nice welcome bonus of up to 1 BTC, the running promotions, and the VIP reward schemes that make 1xBit a place to visit time and again.
Dedicated Apps: That’s not all, as dedicated apps for Android and iOS devices make 1xBit possibly the best Bitcoin casino for mobile users.
1xBit has plenty of surprises and innovative ways to test your luck, including Mahjong, lottery, fantasy leagues, and even forex trading. A truly comprehensive offer.
- Good welcome bonus
- Excellent learning center
- Great customer support
- Stunning variety of gambling options
- Multiple language support
- Special events with hefty reward pools
- Many promo codes
- Licensed in Curacao
- Many restricted territories, including the US and the UK
- The minimum withdrawal is high
12. PlayAmo Casino: A Huge Game Library + 100$/€ + 100 Free Spins Welcome Bonus
PlayAmo is the latest casino coming from the industry giants SoftSwiss, most famous for their long list of successful casinos, such as Loki, Crypto, and Oshi casino. Since it’s owned by such a prominent and long-standing company, it goes without saying that the casino offers a rich game library populated by games from some of the best-known producers like Amatic, Ezugi, and Endorphina.
A Huge Library: As for the game roster, apart from the standard categories of slots, live casino, Blackjack, and Roulette games, the website also offers Bitcoin-only games for crypto enthusiasts. Additionally, the members can boost their games by applying for the fantastic 100% up to €100 Welcome Bonus and reload it with a 50% Second Deposit Bonus.
Superb Customer Support: If you encounter a problem, you can always contact the helpful customer support that responds within minutes. PlayAmo is licensed by the Government of Curacao, and especially values the privacy of its members and places a significant emphasis on the security of their players’ funds.
PlayAmo Casino Pros
- A Generous Welcome Bonus
- Tight Security
- Amazing Game Library
- Experienced Company
- Licensed and Fair
PlayAmo Casino Cons
- High Bonus-Wagering Requirements
- Low Maximum Withdrawals
Top Rated Bitcoin Gambling Site
Claim 5 BTC + 250 Free Spins Bonus
Earnings disclosure: In order to get you the cheapest price possible, we’ll earn a commission if you decide to purchase through our links. Thanks for your support.
There you have them, brief overviews of the top Bitcoin casinos currently available. Make sure to check the detailed reviews we have prepared for you to get a better idea of what you can expect from them.
Is Bitcoin Gambling Legal?
If you are wondering whether gambling with Bitcoin can have legal repercussions for you simply check whether BTC is outlawed in your jurisdiction. If it isn’t, then gambling with it is safe.
Many countries around the globe are yet to regulate cryptocurrencies in any meaningful way, which puts them outside the scope of the law, in a grey area that is neither legal or illegal.
The list of countries that have banned Bitcoin is not that short, but for our American readers can rest assured that gambling at a USA bitcoin casino is safe from legal standpoint. The federal law forbids banking transactions to and fro online gambling sites, but the IRS has not yet made any official stance on Bitcoin gambling. So it is okay for gamblers to make a profit and get payouts in BTC.
The Many Benefits of Bitcoin Gambling
Let’s be clear here: Bitcoin is not ideal and neither is gambling at casinos with it. All the same, the cryptocurrency does have undeniably attractive qualities that help many crypto casinos overshadow traditional online gambling sites.
Provably Fair Gambling
Without a doubt, this is the single best improvement Bitcoin dice (where provably fair protocols were first implemented) introduced to the online gambling scene. The ability to prove in real time the integrity of the games is a massive advantage, an infinitely better assurance than relying on unknown auditors to do their job properly.
Not that such audits are bad. Far from it, they are an absolute necessity but so is the proper implementation of provably fair protocols in every online casino.
The main idea behind provably fair gambling is to ensure that the casino has not tampered with the numbers of any game to get a favorable roll or draw.
Different gaming providers create different provably fair algorithms but the basic principle across all Bitcoin casinos is the same.
- The game shuffles the deck of cards or rolls the die.
- The outcome is sent to the player in the form of cryptographically encrypted hash, i.e. a codified string of random numbers and letters.
- Then the browser of the player seeds the hash. This seed is automatically or manually generated on the user’s end and changes the value of the hash. The crypto casino cannot know in advance what the seed will be, hence cannot predict how it will alter the outcome.
- The seeded hash is the new card or die-roll which the player receives.
The players can check each and every card or roll to verify that it is provably fair by deconstructing the process.
For card games, the card deck can be examined by decrypting the original, unseeded hash the Bitcoin casino sends in the first place. Once decrypted, the hash must show the order of the cards. By adding the seed, the players must get the same card they actually saw in play.
Easy Sign Up Process
Traditional casinos often require a bunch of papers to let you gamble at them. Understandable as it is, given that they deal directly with payment processors like credit cards and PayPal, it can be quite annoying if you open accounts at several establishments.
Providing over and over the same papers and waiting for the casino staff to verify them is tiresome and time-consuming.
The vast majority of the best crypto casinos save you the trouble. Typically, all they need from you is a valid email address, username and password, and maybe country of residence.
You can start playing in a matter of minutes, not hours or days as is often the case with regular online casinos.
When dealing in crypto, the only place you might need to go through a more extended ID verification process in the actual cryptocurrency exchange site you’d like to use. Many of those ask for papers and take some time to process them.
All the same, a single verification will unlock the gates to nearly all Bitcoin gambling sites.
One of the main advantages of Bitcoin as a potential currency is low transaction fees. This benefit extends to the casinos that deal in cryptocurrencies and the majority have either no or very minimal transaction fees.
In most cases, the only deposit or withdrawal fee goes to the blockchain that verifies the transaction.
As long as the Bitcoin network is not under some serious strain, the transactions from any crypto casino are very quick. Particularly noticeable with withdrawals, the speed of cryptocurrencies trumps traditional payment methods.
Usually, a money withdrawal takes 2-5 days to reach a credit or debit card. In the case of BTC, the waiting time is 2-4 hours.
However, deposits from bank cards take a couple of minutes to charge your casino account, while the Bitcoin transaction could take a couple of hours.
Again, times fluctuate according to the network load and also the casino payment system.
One of the main “selling” points in the early days of Bitcoin was its lauded security. Irreversible payments, no cash back charges, amazingly tight cryptography that ensures the integrity of each transaction, and so forth.
Now, all these things are true and valuable, but they are not universally positive when crypto gambling is concerned.
When dealing with cryptocurrencies of any sort and Bitcoin, in particular, you must be careful because no chargebacks mean that an erroneous transaction cannot be rectified. Your funds would be gone for good if you were to send them to the wrong address. Or if you send the wrong amount.
In other words, the security Bitcoin provides is excellent but only if the crypto asset is handled with the necessary care.
Myths About Bitcoin
In order to enjoy safely your BTC gambling experience, it is important to understand what Bitcoin can and cannot do
As is the case with every new technology, many myths, and misconception spawn. Despite being almost 10 years old already, Bitcoin is particularly prone to attracting erroneous information because of its revolutionary technology.
Let’s debunk some of the most prominent myths surrounding it.
Bitcoin is not really anonymous. It could be, but erasing your digital footprint is not that easily achievable. Chances are that if you could do that with BTC, you could do it with other payment methods too.
We discussed the fact that, in all likelihood, the Bitcoin casino of choice will need nothing more than an email address to let you gamble. That allows you to keep your personality hidden and to bypass territorial restrictions.
However, claiming that Bitcoin is completely anonymous is nonsense, as the most accessible way of obtaining crypto is through dedicated crypto trading platforms. They normally require some sort of identification.
Even if Bitcoin is obtained in other ways, there are ways to link the transaction to your Bitcoin wallet.
Bitcoin is a fast payment method but rarely is it instantaneous. Depending on the load of the network and the payment system of the cryptocurrency casino the transaction could happen without a delay or it could take several hours to complete.
Still, BTC deposits are slower than their credit card counterparts. It can hardly be otherwise as the Visa payment network can handle tens of thousands of transactions per second, whereas the BTC blockchain can’t process more than 6-7.
The low transaction rate is likely to change in the near future, but as of now, it is a very serious limitation.
Bitcoin payments can be very quick but credit cards are usually faster.
When it comes down to withdrawals, though, the trend reverses.
Lack of Licensing Increases Scamming
Bitcoin is yet to be properly regulated around the world. In some countries, it is banned, but many others have no legal frameworks that define what cryptocurrencies are and how they can be used.
As a result, it is hard to find a pure online crypto casino that holds a reputable license. Since the majority of jurisdictions do not recognize cryptocurrencies as legal entities, they cannot issue adequate licenses for the gambling institutions that operate on their territories.
Now, there can be no argument against the fact that unlicensed casinos don’t instill too much trust in gamblers.
Licensing is excellent on many levels, and many of the top casinos that deal exclusively in crypto already have acquired a valid license, mostly from Curacao. Other online gambling houses work also with fiat currencies too and have obtained a license even before launching. Still, there are many casino operators without proper licensing.
To get to know which operators are trustworthy, read our detailed Bitcoin casino reviews because many reputable crypto-exclusive casinos are in for serious business regardless of the lack of official licensing. Most of them have built solid gambling platforms, large customer base, and a great reputation through good business practices, innovative approach, and insightful marketing strategies.
Licensing is not everything, as many fully-licensed fiat casinos have failed to deliver the promised gambling experience and integrity time and again.
What to Consider Before Choosing a Bitcoin Casino?
First and foremost, when choosing where to play read our reviews. We cover in great detail everything there is to each casino we check.
Then again, there are several main points of interest.
Things to look out for are:
- Terms of service – We got through them and mention the main points of interest, but you definitely must read them for yourself before signing up; ToS change often and our reviews might not reflect the latest version.
- Bonuses – Check them out carefully and read the regulations specific to them, as they change as well.
- Minimal deposit and withdrawals – Make sure that the eventual restrictions in the amounts you can deposit and withdraw work for you.
- Territorial restrictions – Check whether players from your country are allowed to gamble at the crypto casino you like.
- Device compatibility – Not all casinos support mobile gambling as well as they should. If you intend to play on the go, find a gambling site that does.
Armed with the above pointers and our impartial reviews, you shouldn’t have problems finding an enjoyable place to gamble for a crypto coin or two.
Note: In case you feel that any of the casinos you have played at has done you wrong, don’t hesitate to leave a comment under its respective review. Let us know what and when went wrong and how it was handled by the gambling operator. Likewise, if you are particularly impressed with some establishment, do let us know.
What is Bitcoin casino?
This is a general term that describes online casino operators who deal exclusively in Bitcoin but also other cryptocurrencies. There are also exclusive Ethereum and Litecoin casinos, but those that accept several crypto assets are also dubbed BTC casinos. Additionally, there are online casinos that exist since before BTC and who work primarily with fiat currencies but have adopted crypto payments too.
Is Bitcoin gambling legal in the US?
Yes, it is. Running an online gambling site is not but playing on one is fine as long as you don’t use your bank account to transact. Since Bitcoin doesn’t go through the banking system, you can use it to bypass the legal restriction without breaking a sweat. Mind, not all BTC casinos accept players from the US and can prevent access based on IP addresses.
How Do I Get Bitcoin?
Generally, there are three ways to obtain BTC. You can either mine it or get paid in Bitcoin, but you’d probably not be needing this FAQ section were you doing either of those. The other way is to buy cryptocurrency from one of the many Bitcoin exchange sites. The majority of them require registration and ID validation. Once your account is approved, you could buy BTC with your local currency. It is a good idea to get a BTC wallet too, especially if you plan on investing heavily in crypto. Most exchange sites are quite secure but a personal wallet is even better.
Is There a Bitcoin Casino with No Deposit Bonus?
There are some, but no deposit bonuses are very rare. Whenever available, they often are associated with extreme wagering conditions which render them practically useless for the casual player. Hardcore gamblers might benefit from no deposit bonuses, but it is always highly recommended to go through the terms and conditions before opening an account to make sure they are logical and clear.
How do you find new crypto casinos?
We find new casinos for reviewing by browsing the web. Reddit is a good source of such info, Askgamblers is another. Additionally, we have an official email for the purpose. Casinos that want to feature on our site can reach out to us and ask us to review them. In due time, we create an anonymous account and test them thoroughly to create a detailed and unbiased review as humanly possible. These are the two ways that help us find the next Bitcoin casino to review.